Kurz & bündig
Wecke das Kind in dir! Learn to Fold Five Insanely Cool Paper Planes
Contents of the book hbr on decision making
- The Effective Decision by Peter F. Drucker
- Even Swaps: A Rational Method for Making Trade-offs by John S. Hammond, Ralph L. Keeney and Howard Raiffa
- Humble Decision Making by Amitai Etzioni
- Interpersonal Barriers to Decision Making by Chris Argyris
- Can You Analyze This Problem? by Perrin Stryker
- How to Analyze That Problem by Perrin Stryker
- The Hidden Traps in Decision Making by John S. Hammond, Ralph L. Keeney, and Howard Raiffa
- When to Trust Your Gut by Alden M. Hayashi
If you ever plan to sabotage an organisation, here is the guide.
Most intuitive tutorial on functional concepts I could find: Functors, Applicatives, And Monads In Pictures. Or a video: Railway Oriented Programming Or something less visual: Monoid in the Category of Endofunctors - SoftwareMill Tech Blog
The basics to get started with python 3 packages: relevant setuptools documentation and supplemental infos on docs.python.org. Other stuff: You probably also need PEP 8 – Style Guide for Python Code | Python.org and Packaging a python library | ionel’s codelog.
To get the basics of UX right.
- No dropdowns
- Most important parts should hit your eye first
- Use examples to convince clients
Following the 4 rules should already create a significant impact.
Simple analytics for your website with https://plausible.io/, perhaps worth a try.
I come from an environment where, if you see a snake, you kill it. At GM, if you see a snake, the first thing you do is go hire a consultant on snakes. Between “Paralysis by Analysis” and “Extinction by Instinct”
Se você não se lembra da conjugação de um verbo, conjugacao.com.br pode ajudá-lo.
How to deal with rising complexity in organisations: sense and respond. Frédéric Laloux rediscovered what evolution had figured out long ago: the one way to survive in a complex environment is to let go and revert to self-managing organisations.
From a bioinformatics point of view, this does not come as a surprise, as evolution in itself can be seen as an environment-adapting optimisation algorithm.
So, what are we now going to do with all the management »knowledge« and shallow LinkedIn posts about successful leadership?
Finally bioinformatics benefits from the new developments in pattern recognition. https://deepmind.com/blog/alphafold/.
Who said that explaining the pitfalls of correlation needs to be boring… https://www.autodeskresearch.com/publications/samestats